WordPress Facts! Reason behind Success of CMS because it’s easy one to deploy on any type of hosting, for bingers, blogs, digital creators, hospitals & Schools.
Why i use WordPress?
Is that the only one CMS?
Alternate of WordPress?There are hundreds of other CMS (Content Management Systems) but WordPress is pure love because of it’s wide-ranged community and market of scalability.
WordPress was introduced in 2003, and it is open-source, built on PHP backend programming language with MySQL database programming language.
Reason is here: I’m in love with WordPress because it
owns 24% of entire internet. 80% of Blogs/informative sites.I own 88% WordPress website, along 12% Customised frameworks in PHP/Python.
Isn’t the praising enough?
Ok, WP allow me to manage all the edges of its structure.
WordPress Facts – Mind Blowing Statistics
- WordPress share around 60% of market shares in Content Management System Industry.
- WordPress alone enlighten 15% of the Word’s Top websites
- WordPress daily powers more than 500 websites deployment rate while on other hands known CMS such as Squarespace and Shopify rate is around 60-100 per day installations.
- WordPress Top Plugin Woocommerce individually handle more than 25% digital shops, ecommerce store in entire internet world of top 1 million website.
- WordPress famous Plugin directory contains more than 55000+ active plugins.
The statistics data is up-to-date 11 Feb 2023.
WordPress Facts! Reason behind Success of CMS
WordPress launched with GPLv2 license, that means WordPress is completely free to customise and use by any individual or company.
Another good reason to find everything on WordPress community, YouTube, Google or Bing. Etc
Rivals of WordPress
- Web.com – Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- HubSpot CMS – Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Wix – Free & Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Gator – Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Domain.com Website Builder – Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Hostinger Website Builder (Zyro) – Premium and AI Drag & Drop features.
- BigCommerce – Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Shopify – Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Weebly – Free and Premium and Drag & Drop features.
- Medium – Article Publishing Platform and it’s not CMS.
- Ghost – Free & Premium with pure blogging sense.
- Joomla – Joomla is same as WordPress and giving tough time from long ago.
- Drupal – Same as Joomla and WordPress with strong community.
- Jekll – Static website Generator with Ruby and NodeJS without Database.
- Tumblr – Free & Premium Blogging Platform powered by Yahoo.
- Squarespace – Premium and ready to deploy template features
- Express Engine – PHP+MySQL based Premium CMS
- Blogger – All features includes which require for blogging and it is offered by Google.
Hosted Programs that you don’t need to worry about deploying and installing. It is also worry less to find hosting and mostly comes with bundles of restrictions. Recommended for non-tech users, who do not understand the backend technologies.
Non-Hosted represent full freedom on backend and customizations. It requires hosting, domain, ssl and deployment knowledge. Recommended for technical users with backend knowledge of technologies.
Some Personal Pin Points
My inspiration is somehow connective with a #Pakistani developer Muhammad Haris. He is the best in WordPress plugin / theme development. His master piece is Avada.
Yes, you heard Avada. It is most purchased item on themeforest. He sold millions of copies of Avada, and helped thousands business to recognized in internet village.
Anyways, earning should not be purpose if you really want to enjoy your success being developer.
Successful man can make enough money how much he desire but money never make a man successful. ~ Shahzeb
More people are turning into WordPress development because they understand the way things will work out in upcoming days not decades.
Comment below if you have anything interesting related with WordPress.